We audit, maintain, upgrade or refurbish BMS systems, with no ties to a single supplier. We are involved at all stages, from overall facility design, to terminal devices in operation.
Our design teams include engineers and technical staff skilled in the installation of automated systems in a working environment.
We rely on the latest market technology and on Ergelis unique experience in providing support in the field to the set-up and operation of building energy management services.
Our 7 commitments
- Help draft specifications for BMS upgrade projects.
- Jointly undertake objective assessment of heritage system performance with customer
- Advise customer on best solutions for future-proofing and upgrading systems (quick fixes, software migrations, equipment deployment or replacement …).
- Assist customer in determination of optimal performance settings.
- Jointly determine with customer best trade-off of expenditure to performance, in complete independence from equipment suppliers.
- ‘Cradle to grave’ support to customer
- Maintenance contracts and supplementary services proposed, including energy and occupier comfort level monitoring, strategically placed VDUs to raise occupier awareness of energy issues, operational support for serving equipment …
- Audit, diagnostic assistance and recommendations
- Maintenance contracts
- Migration / upgrades / system replacement
- Set-point and parameter-setting services
- Training of on-site technical personnel
Our technical expertise is recommending solutions to meet your needs for
- SCADA systems
- Automation systems
- Protocols and tools